ZENTEL Suspension is a white, pleasant tasting, orange-vanilla flavoured suspension. Zentel contains albendazole that is used for the prevention of and treatment against intestinal and tissue parasites.
- 20 ml of ZENTEL suspension as a single dose in both adults and children over two years of age.
- The usual dose in children between one and two years of age is 10 ml of ZENTEL suspension as a single dose
- In heavy mixed infestation involving Strongyloides or Taeniasis, a single daily dose may be inadequate and the dose may be given for three consecutive days.
- Each 5 ml of the suspension contains 100 mg of the active ingredient albendazole.
- Excipients: aluminium magnesium silicate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, glycerine, polysorbate 80, sorbitan monolaureate, antifoam 1510, saccharin sodium, flavourings (orange, passion fruit, vanilla) and the preservatives potassium sorbate 0,39 % m/v, benzoic acid 0,2 % m/v and sorbic acid 0,08 % m/v.
- Hypersensitivity reactions,
- Headache and dizziness,
- Epigastric or abdominal pain,
- Vomiting and diarrhoea,
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
For more information, please read the leaflet inside the packaging
There are no reviews yet.