ZENTEL Tablets are off-white, circular, bevel-edged, film-coated tablets
incorporating a slightly raised, pentagonal projection on both sides, odourless or almost odourless. Zentel contains albendazole that is used for the prevention of and treatment against intestinal and tissue parasites.
- 400 mg ZENTEL tablet as a single dose in both adults and children over two years of age.
- The usual dose in children between one and two years of age is 200 mg of ZENTEL tablet as a single dose.
- In heavy mixed infestation involving Strongyloides or Taeniasis, a single daily dose may be inadequate and the dose may be given for three consecutive days.
- Each 400mg of the tablet contains 100 mg of the active ingredient albendazole.
- Excipients: aluminium magnesium silicate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, glycerine, polysorbate 80, sorbitan monolaureate, antifoam 1510, saccharin sodium, flavourings (orange, passion fruit, vanilla) and the preservatives potassium sorbate 0,39 % m/v, benzoic acid 0,2 % m/v and sorbic acid 0,08 % m/v.
- Hypersensitivity reactions,
- Headache and dizziness,
- Epigastric or abdominal pain,
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea,
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
There are no reviews yet.