Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, for the normal function of: blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and supports immune function during and after intense physical activity. Vitamin C additionally protects cells from oxidative damage and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal: -energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the: -protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- SKU: PR521DV0ASEEGNAFAMZ
- Care Label: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Production Country: Kenya
- Weight (kg): 0.1