Health Aid Vitmain B Complex helps support and maintain the health of the body’s vital metabolism, nervous system, digestive system and skin condition.
- 30 Capsules.
- Free From Yeast, Gluten, Sugar, Salt, Dairy, Artificial Preservatives and Flavourings.
- Vitamin B1 and Niacin(B3) assists the body in converting carbohydrates into energy and helps digestion of proteins and fats.
- Vitamin B2 helps maintaining good vision, skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin B12 helps supports cell function, the gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection and helps stimulate the immune system.
Directions for Use:
Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
Take one capsule daily.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- This product contains soya.
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Soybean Oil, Capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified Water), Palm oil, Choline bitartrate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Nicotinamide B3), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate), Inositol, Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA), Soya Lecithin, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Yellow Beeswax, Folacin (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin), Biotin, Colouring Agent (red iron oxide E172, yellow iron oxide E172).
|Each Table Contains (Average):||%NRV|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10mg||714|
|Riboflavin (Vit. B2)||10mg||625|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||10mg||500|
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Establis
There are no reviews yet.