ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
NOW | Lutein | 10 mg x 60 Softgels | Eye Health Supplement
Maintain a good eye health and protect your eyes from sunlight with NOW Lutein Softgels. Lutein can be obtained from fruits and vegetables. Its main role is to filter the sunlight that passes through your eyes and protect the tissues from getting damaged. It is also known to help avoid eye-related diseases, such as cataracts.
The Lutein Esters used in this product are from Marigold Flowers Extract.
- Serves as eye protection from free radicals
- Promotes macular health
- Shield your eyes from radiation
- Delay the optic nerve’s degeneration
- Aids in preventing cataracts and glaucoma
- Enhances visibility in dim lighting
This dietary supplement is:
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
Food Allergies: Soy
Other ingredients: BSE-free Bovine gelatin, water, glycerin and organic caramel caramel for the capsules, Silicon Dioxide, and Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The softgels are for adults consumption only. You must consult your doctor if you have underlying medical conditions, experiencing pregnancy or nursing a baby.
- SUPPORTS EYE HEALTH*/10 mg OF FREE LUTEIN FROM LUTEIN ESTERS: Lutein is an orange-red carotenoid pigment produced by plants and is present in the diet in colorful fruits and vegetables. In the body, Lutein is one of the predominant pigments concentrated in the macula, a specialized area of the eye that is responsible for central vision.*
- PROMOTES MACULAR HEALTH*/FREE RADICAL PROTECTION*: Lutein’s functional role in these vulnerable tissues is to protect against sunlight-induced free radical production.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher contains Gelatin, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Soy Free