INGRAINED DARK SPOTS
DARK SPOTS, DULL AND GREYING COMPLEXION
WHAT IT IS
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply every morning to face, neck, décolleté, and back of the hands.
Prevents pollution particles adhering to the skin.
With La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
– Deep down, an imbalance in melanocytes.
– On the surface, oxidation of the melanin present in keratinocytes.To correct dark spots and prevent their re-appearance, La Roche-Posay has developed PIGMENTCLAR UV SPF30. This innovative skin correcting moisturiser combines the powerful PIGMENTCLAR PhE-Resorcinol anti-dark spot complex with La Roche-Posay’s advanced UV filtering system to provide triple protection against pollution, long UVA, and oxidation.
– Its anti-pollution texture prevents pollutant particles from adhering to skin.
– Innovative UVB SPF30 – UVA PPD15 filter system with Mexoryl SX & XL also filters long UVAs.
– Gingko extract + Ferulic Acid complex provides effective antioxidant action.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND
– Makes up 75% of UV
– Is present all year round
– Penetrates to the dermis and causes pigmentation disorders
– Is increasing, and present throughout the world
– Has an adverse impact on complexion quality**Vierkötter, Andrea, et al. “Airborne Particle Exposure and Extrinsic Skin Aging.” Journal of Investigative Dermatology, vol. 130, no. 12, 2010, pp. 2719-2726.
PhE-Resorcinol targets melanocytes and inhibits melanin production making it remarkably effective against dark spots.
– 1,000 x more effective than vitamin C*
– 100 x more effctive than kojic acid*
– As effective as the leading molecule used by dermatologists**
*In vitro test: PhE-Resorcinol is compared with kojic acid and vitamin C, in terms of minimum concentration needed to reduce 50% of melanin expressed at the basal level in a co-culture of melanocytes / keratinocytes.
**The association of PhE-Resorcinol 0.3% + LHA 0.3% has a comparable efficacy to that of Hydroquinone at 4% on UV-induced pigmentation.
Reduces pigmentation spots intensity
Even out skin tone