Double Action Mint Oral Suspension
– For dual relief from heartburn and indigestion
– Gets to work instantly
– Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids
– Powerful, soothing relief
– Suitable for use in pregnancy
Gaviscon Double Action Mint Liquid brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from heartburn and indigestion. It get to work in two different ways:
1) neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort
2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe burning sensation in your chest
So, whatever your symptoms of heartburn or indigestion Gaviscon Double Action can help provide fast, soothing relief.
Gaviscon liquid does not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Contains Sodium, Calcium, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates
Manufacturer and PL Holder in UK:
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
Dosage: For oral use. Shake well before use.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice. If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
See leaflet for further information.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Do not store above 30°C.
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Do Not Freeze