Unlike adults, children need a lot of care, especially healthwise. Adults have a stronger immune system while compared to the children. Thus, do not expect the body a 32-year-old to react the same to a disease as that of a five-year-old. With such differences, it means that there are also various discrepancies when it comes to multivitamin use among adults and children. It is no secret that children require various vitamins for optimal health. However, the question remains whether children ought to take multivitamins or acquire their vitamins via food. Multivitamin 20 Effervescent Tablets dissolve easily in water to make a refreshing flavored drink loaded with a selection of essential vitamins
- They get to obtain multiple hard-to-get micronutrients that they previously never accessed. This comes in handy, especially for children with specific food allergies.
- Multivitamins help in improving a child’s cognitive and physical performance.
- The supplements help in fighting dietary insufficiency in the kids taking them. Nutrient deficiency has been attributed among the significant factors that lead to child mortality. The multivitamins are only helping children worldwide obtain these lacking nutrients and lower the mortality rate.
- They help in preventing the development of rickets among children consuming them.
- Multivitamin use among children has been linked with the treatment of various mental health conditions such as autism. Autism is pretty common among children, and multivitamins are one of the go-to solutions when it comes to treating the disease.Vitamin K found in these food supplements helps in strengthening the heart and the bones of kids. This means that they are less prone to bone fractures when they are taking the supplements
- Combination of vitamin c and zinc for a healthier champion. – from age 2 – chewable.soft candy vitamin+zinc gum a champion gummy a day is what they need
What’s in the box
CHAMPION GUMMIES MULTIVITAMINS 30S
- SKU: CH351DV16XT2GNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 0.5