Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil Plus Omega provides a natural source of Vitamins A, D and E, which are needed by the body and help to support your brain, eyes, skin and heart, keeping your body and brain healthy and active for longer. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that maintains healthy eyes and skin whereas Vitamin D increases the uptake of calcium in the body and is a prerequisite for strong bones. Cod liver oil is also naturally rich in two essential omega-3 fatty acids – DHA and EPA, which helps to maintain the body’s metabolism and circulation as well as maintain overall health.
Dosage:This supplement is suitable for kids.Can be taken on its own or mixed with milk or water.
- 6-12 months old: 2.5 ml (half teaspoon), once daily
- 2-3 years old: 5 ml (one teaspoon), once daily
- 4 years old and above: 10 ml (two teaspoons), once daily
- Use half of the above-recommended dosage for babies on infant milk formula.
- Contains Cod Liver Oil with Vitamin A and Vitamin D.
- Bad breath,
- Loose Stools, and Nausea.
- Taking cod liver oil with meals can often decrease these side effects. High doses of cod liver oil are VERY UNSAFE as it may lead to blood clotting challenges that can increase the chance of bleeding.
For more information, please read the leaflet inside the packaging