- Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent is specifically formulated to effectively treat acne and help prevent future pimples and blackheads.
- This maximum strength formula contains Salicylic Acid, an acne-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists.
- It penetrates deep into pores to help remove dirt, oil and makeup that can clog pores and cause breakouts.
- It also instantly eliminates and controls excess surface oil.
- Gentle enough to use morning, afternoon and night, it won’t overdry or irritate skin.
- Salicylic Acid
- Kills breakout causing bacteria
- Use one to three times daily.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly before application and pat dry.
- Moisten a cotton ball with Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent and apply to your face in a gentle stroking motion.
- Do not rinse. The cool sensation tells you that it’s working.
Salicylic Acid 2%
Alcohol Denatured 45%, Water, Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Butylene Glycol, Glycereth 7, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Methyl Gluceth 20, Benzophenone 4, Blue 1, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance
For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.