- Treats gum problems
- For bleeding gums, mouth hygiene, gum healing, mouth ulcers, denture sore mouth
- Pharmaceutical product – Product License No – PL 00079/0311
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v
- Ethanol 7% w/v,
- Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate,
- Peppermint Oil
How to use
- For oral use only. Do not swallow.
- Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl working. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl. You can also use the spray at a different time of day.
- Remove cap and fit the pump head to the bottle.
- Use up to 12 pump actions twice daily (each pump action delivers 0.14 ml of spray).
- Spray tooth and gum surfaces, ulcers or other sore areas. Remove pump head after use and replace cap.
- Gum disease: One month course is recommended.
- Mouth ulcers and oral thrush: Continue to use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: Dentures should be cleaned and soaked in Corsodyl mouthwash for 15 minutes twice daily.
- Dental surgery: Use as directed by your dentist.
- Stop using the spray and tell your dentist if you get irritation of the mouth, soreness or swelling of the inside of the cheeks.
- 1 x 60ml spray