When it comes to natural haircare and skincare, Baobab oil is being considered the next big deal. Well, what’s so good about it? The benefits of Baobab oil can be attributed to the fatty acids present in it – oleic and linoleic acids. This unique combination is known to treat acne and the associated inflammation. High oleic acid penetrates deeply into the skin surface and keeps the skin moisturized.
- Emollient – Moisturizes the skin.
- Regenerate cell growth – Which replaces damaged skin.
- Rejuvenator – Promotes healthy skin.
- Antioxidant – Prevents the skin from free radical damage.
- Stored in a black matte bottle to stop the oil from oxidation since natural oils are sensitive to light thus increasing their shelf life.
- Includes a dropper for easy application.
- Available in a 100 ml bottle.
100% Natural Unrefined Pure Baobab Oil
Baobab Oil for Face, Body & Skincare
Baobab Oil is a non-greasy moisturizer, thus maybe be used as a makeup primer.
Besides being a wonderful moisturizer, Baobab Oil may be used as a natural skin cleanser for clearer skin.
Combine Baobab Oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into the skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel before using the oil.
Due to the oil’s ability to stimulate Collagen and preserve skin elasticity, stretch marks may be prevented and reduced during and after pregnancy.
As A Scalp Massage Oil
Massage several drops of oil into the scalp gently.
Leave in overnight or a minimum of 30 minutes before washing hair.
Mix a few drops of oil with every application shampoo & conditioner.
As A Deep Conditioning Treatment
Steam your hair with a warm moist towel while the oil is in the hair to deeply strengthen and soften the hair.
Leave it in for a minimum of 15 minutes then rinse off.