Vitamin c helps to maintain collagen formation for the normal function of the cartilage and bones. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function. Glucosamine is used in the formation and repair of cartilage. Chondroitin is responsible for resiliency of cartilage and therefore cartil forte is used in osteoarthritis, formation and repair of cartilages.
- take one tablet three times daily or as directed by the physician.
- Each tablet contains glucosamine suphate potassium chloride 500mg,
- chondroitin sulphate sodium USP 200mg, vitamin D3 ( as stabilized) 200I.U,
- vitamin b12 10ug, vitamin c30mg, vitamin E acetate 20mg, folic acid BP 200ug,
- zinc sulphate monohydrate 7.5mg, manganese sulphate monohydrate 3mg,
- sodium borate decahydrate BP 1.5mg, copper sulphate USP 1mg, sodium selenate 100ug.
- diarrhea or constipation,
- heartburn ,
- increased intestinal gas and
- hyperglycemia indiabetics.
For additional information, please read the leaflet in the packaging.